IT Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the
quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied
market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services,
consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers
to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what
they do best: improve the world around us. Information about
Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Leads IT project teams in providing IT solutions to complex,
high-impact business problems from project requests through the
implementation of integrated solutions and/or infrastructure
services. Has ongoing accountability for all processes, resources,
budgets and deliverables related to IT projects. Oversees the team
of internal and external IT resources as they plan, track and
execute the project from start to completion. Recommends changes to
improve the IT project management methodology.
- Reduces broad concepts and business requirements into
structured IT programs
- Delivers complex and critical IT programs, often leading
project managers and coordinators.
- Resolves scope, budget and timeline conflicts.
- Incorporates industry-leading project management best practices
and influences IT project management methodologies.
- Responsible for Project execution from Discover through
Stabilization; Measuring project success against budget, timeline,
original scope, business objectives
- Lead the PMO responsible for delivering enterprise
cross-functional IT initiatives
- Drive, and help guide the project team through the Agilent IT
Project Management framework
- Enforce governance and compliance processes including but not
limited to medical compliance
- Manage suppliers as part of the project team
- Manage project dependencies, risks and issues
- Manage cross-team delivery; engage with other PMs to ensure
delivery meets expected scope and timeline
- Engage business/IT leadership. Ensure active engagement between
IT and business project teams
- Provide regular project updates, dashboards, and communications
to management and stakeholders
- Manage program scope and the governance process around scope
- Manage projects to the overall budget and financial
Keywords: Agilent, Santa Clara , IT Program Manager, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!