Lead Product Engineer - Semiconductor
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Lead Product Engineer
- Semiconductor (130-155K)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Lead Product
Engineer to work for an advanced technology manufacturer in the
Santa Clara, California area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a High Technology
Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Product Engineering team for a new generation of GaN
power semiconductor devices.
- Manage NPI development process by bringing product from
conception to production release.
- Generate and manage reliability test plans for new products,
including sample testing and full qualification prior to production
- Develop and execute characterization plans for new
- Define production test limit and datasheet specifications based
on statistical analysis from characterization data.
- Develop and document procedures for advanced reliability tests,
such as high voltage stress.
- Work with Applications Engineering on customer-related
- Lead failure analysis investigations using structure
problem-solving methods to engage a cross-functional team to
diagnose, resolve, and prevent future problems.
Education and Experience:
- BSEE or MSEE.
- 7+ years of Product Engineering experience. (Test Engineering
experience a plus).
- Experience with high volume overseas production.
- Experience with high power circuit testing on component or
- Hands-on experience with bench and tester setup for device
characterization, qual and failure analysis.
- Yield analysis (JMP/Minitab/Tableau) with the ability to
identify outliers and provide screening solution.
- Familiar with reliability testing, methodologies and basic
failure analysis principals and techniques (FIB/SEM, X-Ray, cross
sectioning, emission microscopy, and material analysis
- Experience with structured problem-solving methods (e.g. 8D, 5
- Knowledgeable in CMOS basics and device physics (GaN/IGBT
experience a plus).
- Familiar with ATE, handler and wafer sort operation.
Analog tester experience (Eagles, Focus and Chroma is a plus).
- Automation experience (Labview, Python, JSL is a plus).
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Santa Clara , Lead Product Engineer - Semiconductor, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!