Veterans Preferred - Sr Business Process Mgr
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Company Description
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our
cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that
create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and
the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making
an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and
important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately
80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE
World's Most Admired Companies.-
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us
build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce,
and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Business Process Analyst (BPA) you will be a key member
of the Strategic Product and Platform Operations team.This is
asmallbut mighty team that supports the Chief Product Officerin
driving operational excellence within ourProduct, Design, and
Technology organization.The visibility and exposure of this role is
rare, and the candidate will develop a deep strategic understanding
of the ServiceNow businessand its full product suite.This role is
extraordinarily collaborative,providing an opportunity for the
right candidate to establish strong relationships with a broad set
of leaderswithin the ProductandEngineering organizations.
In this role you willperform and implement process improvement
initiatives across the product organization. The BPA will work
closely with the business stakeholdersto drive strategy execution
through designing new business models; streamlining and
reengineering existing business processes and providing support to
You must have excellent communication, presentation and writing
skills, operational rigor, strong leadership, and attention to
detail. You must have the ability to view all activities from an
ecosystem lens to drive results, proven experience with cross
functional collaboration and demonstrated effective impact /
influence. The successful candidate is passionate about delivering
value and someone who is uncompromising inthedelivery of
high-quality results. This role requires a critical thinker with
strong problem-solving skills, someone who embraces new challenges,
is innovative and is a great team player. Finally, we like to have
fun while we work, you should too.
Provide a proactive, strategic perspective on improvements to the
business, SDLC or infrastructure processes
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement,
identifying indicators forfuture improvement opportunities.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
Organizes,leadsand facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Simplify complex issues intoactionablerecommendationsfor senior
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques
to improve process performance and product quality.
- Host regular release meetings & executive read-outs; deliver
crisp status updates to all stakeholders and senior leadership
- Travel:Up to 25% annually
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with
aBachelor'sdegree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience as aBusiness Process Analyst,Product
Manager, Product Owner,Consultantor technical Product Analyst in a
commercial software product company
- Familiarity with SDLC, DevOps, Quality Standards, and Best
- Mindset capable of both strategic and operation thinking
- Strongability toinfluence and set direction
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and
desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically
- Exceptional understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e.,
being good at saying "no" or "not now"
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and
interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate
technical concepts to non-technical audiences as well as
communicating effectively with highly technical and knowledgeable
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels
within the company and across multiple disciplines
- 7iComfortable facing new challenges, ambiguity, and changes in
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of
the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email
protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export
control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations
(EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from
the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is
contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other
approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly
common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to
protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found
through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Keywords: ServiceNow, Santa Clara , Veterans Preferred - Sr Business Process Mgr, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!