Account Representative - Semiconductor Business Unit
Company: CKD USA Corporation
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CKD USA is a Japanese owned company doing business in the United
States for over 25 years. Provides an extensive array of automation
technology components including pneumatic and electric actuators,
directional control valves, vacuum components, air preparation, and
process valves. CKD components are found in a wide range of
industries, from automotive and packaging to semiconductor and
medical. CKD products are specified in automation and machinery by
OEMs and end-users globally. CKD USA's distribution network,
combined with unsurpassed product breadth, provides our customers
with world-class solutions delivered anywhere in the United
States.We are looking for a dynamic team player to join our sales
department. This is great opportunity to be apart of our
Semiconductor Business Unit. We offer a comprehensive benefit
package with a friendly work environment.Position Title: Account
RepresentativeDepartment: Semiconductor Business UnitBasic
Function: The Account Representative is responsible for the
management of sales and relationships with customers for
Semiconductor Business Unit while utilizing the current U.S. based
support network.Scope/Supervision: Account Manager - reports all
activities in responsible area to the Semiconductor Sales Director
- Serve as point of contact for customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing accounts and/or identify
areas of improvement to meet sales goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales
results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging account requests or issue escalations
- Use strong mechanical and sales aptitude to organize technical
and product information for customer presentations.
- Generate management reports as scheduled, including market
studies and analysis
- Stay current with industry trends to identify potential
- Present a positive and respectful professional image towards
customers and co-workers and make decisions based on company
policies and processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Position
RequirementsExperience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of technical sales in semiconductor and/or fluid
power industry experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key
stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, CRM or
HubSpot) and MS Office Suite (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects
at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a remote sales office
- Travel 15-20%, one time a year internationally.Education: BA/BS
degree in Business Administration, Sales, Engineering or relevant
experience in the field.Job Type: Full-timePay: From $80,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payAbility to commute/relocate:
- Santa Clara, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- Associate (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: CKD USA Corporation, Santa Clara , Account Representative - Semiconductor Business Unit, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!