Regulatory Affairs Associate Jr.
Company: Collabera Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a medical device/Pharmaceutical or
similarly regulated industry
- Skills: Ability to schedule and organize multiple projects
- Education: BS Engineering or Scientific
- Duties: Manager regulatory submissions to ensure timely
regulatory approval of medical devices.--
- Monitor changing regulations in geographies and
translate/communicate these requirements to project development
and/or continuous improvement project teams.--
- Ensure all client product and procedures comply with applicable
regulatory agency requirements and guidelines.
- Experience working on technical files.--
Regulatory Affairs Associate ,Regulatory Affairs ,medical
device,Pharmaceutical ,regulatory ,medical devices,technical
Keywords: Collabera Inc., Santa Clara , Regulatory Affairs Associate Jr., Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!