Company: ISS World
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Maintain the pantry area and coffee stations while keeping service
areas clean and stocked with product. Merchandise products in an
attractive manner to Guckenheimer standard. Greet guests, making
them feel welcome.
* Arrive on time to all shifts
* Proper uniform; non-slip shoes, name tag
* Professional appearance
* Provide outstanding hospitality
* Don't be afraid to ask for help!
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
* A strong commitment to guest experience
* Always remember safety first.
* Build respectful relationships with all teammates and guests.
* Willingness to take directions from the Chef, Front of the House
Manager and Catering Manager
* Build relationships with delivery vendors.
Ideal Candidate Experience
* Must have a passion for customer service.
* Always have a positive attitude
* Be dependable and reliable
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Ability to smile and keep calm under busy working conditions.
* Maintain product inventory to established levels.
* Maintain contracted coffee program
* Recognize products; accurately restock and rotate products.
* Smile, greet, & serve customers, making them feel welcome.
* Complete necessary HACCP to ensure safe temperature control
* Display merchandise in an attractive manner
* Maintain all MK areas in a neat, clean, and attractive
* Label and display signs for all items.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
* Ensure that all MKs are restocked with adequate product
throughout the day.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
* Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
* Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
* Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines
during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the
international community more resilient and just for all people. We
encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms,
including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity,
disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language,
culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry
by example and to positively influence the market wherever we
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management
company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better
business performance and makes life easier, more productive and
enjoyable - delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS
believes that people make places and places make people. From
strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000
customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and
give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and
places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in
revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Keywords: ISS World, Santa Clara , OCS Attendant, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!