Regulatory Affairs Associate
Company: Real Staffing
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Regulatory Affairs Associate - Medical Device
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contract: 12 Months + Potential extension or Full time
Compensation: (rate depends on experience)
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K
**W2 Employment Opportunities - Unable to offer
- Responsible for filing necessary applications and handling all
government interactions pertaining to the regulation process for
products requiring governmental approval.
- Authoring and submitting PMA supplements (30-day Notice,
Real-Time Reviews, 180-Day Supplements, Annual Reports).
- Review/approval of engineering study protocols/reports and
validation study protocols/reports. Review and approval of
manufacturing changes for Class III implantable medical
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.EOE
Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Real Staffing, Santa Clara , Regulatory Affairs Associate, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!