Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Fabless production planning and control.
- Supply chain control from new device tapeout to mass
- Material Requirement Planning base on the Sales Forecast.
- Dynamic adjust the Mater Production Schedule to fit the latest
- Liaison among all related parties, including Engineering,
suppliers, overseas production facilities to meet output plan.
- Interface with Sales, marketing and product management team to
maintain 2-way communication channel for resolving issues on Sales
Demand and Production Supply.
- Communications with Fulfillment team at Taiwan to monitor the
- Inventory control through the control on production flow.
- Capacity planning to meet demand upside.
- Substrate material ordering control -Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a supply chain
planner/production controller in manufacturing field. -
Semi-conductor foundry industry is preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Good communication and people interface skills
- Good Excel skill
- Flexible working hours to work with overseas suppliers
- 4-year college degree, with engineering background is a
- Aggressive and results
Keywords: OMNIVISION, Santa Clara , Product Planner, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!