Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Medical tech I with report writing experience will be
- Have to be comfortable writing protocol -
- Comfortable to working hematology
- scientific bachelor's degree (biology or chemistry or
engineering fine) -
- A medical device is great to have
- Fresh grad will also work with some lab -
- This person has to experience with writing protocols -
- Collecting the data in running experience -
- Not required masters
- Have to work with blood sample (Daily responsibility) -
- If the candidate is graduating in April or may will work but
should have to start in April -
- This is the backfill position Top 3 Skills
- Very comfortable to writing (writing report, writing protocol)
- Individual is well grounded in a scientific discipline,
performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental
- Has good troubleshooting capabilities, and is capable of
developing methods and procedures.
- Works under direct supervision of Manager.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Santa Clara , Scientist, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!