Administration Associate, Part Time 2022
Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 14, 2022
*Overview:* *Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off
for years to come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends
that can last a lifetime!* *A Part-Time job with us can lead to a
successful future. That's because you will:* * Earn $18.25 per
* Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career
* Work in a welcoming and diverse environment
* Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience
* Develop Administrative skills as it pertains to Facilities,
Maintenance, and Construction * How You'll Make A Difference: *
You'll Make a Difference: * Invoicing: Following invoice process
including matching up packing slips, combining digital files,
organizing, and tracking invoices, verifying invoice accuracy, and
following up with team leaders to correct invoice
* Purchasing: Placing orders, communicating with vendor and
department team leaders to follow up on orders, checking order
status, recording, and updating status of orders.
* Reconciliation: Reconciling and updating the budget tracker
periodically. Looking up payment information and utilizing our JDE
* Documentation: Printing and preparing ride inspection documents,
organizing, and filing documents.
* Miscellaneous Office Support: Maintain vendor contact list,
assists with month-end/quarter-end/year-end tasks, collecting and
organizing safety shoe reimbursement paperwork, updating message
boards, helping with employee motivational activities, assisting
with shirt and hat distribution, date entry and filing (digitally
or physically) misc. items as needed, directing vendors who come
into the office, and assists with providing general support to the
department as needed.
* Other duties may be assigned. *We're Looking For:* *We're looking
for:* * Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a valid California Driver's License.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older,
which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
business needs. Ready to start your future now *Apply Today!*
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , Administration Associate, Part Time 2022, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!