Regulatory Affairs Associate Jr
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- 1+ years experience in a medical device or similarly regulated
- Ability to schedule and organize multiple projects Education:
- BS Engineering or Scientific Duties:
- Manager regulatory submissions ot ensure timely regulatory
approval of medical devices.
- Monitor changing regulations in geographies and
translate/communicate these requirements to project development
and/or continuous improvement project teams.
- Ensure all client product and procedures comply with applicable
regulatory agency requirements and guidelines.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Santa Clara , Regulatory Affairs Associate Jr, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!