Mail room clerk
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Requires high school diploma, GED and 1 2 years of experience
or equivalent experience in a related field. - Some related copy
job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per policy.
- Excellent customer service skills - Good PC skills - Good
organizational skills and ability to prioritize - Mathematical and
- Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and
ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and
apply complex material, data and instruction prepare, provide and
convey diversified information
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods
of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or
similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up
to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which
may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs. Walking
between buildings may be necessary.
- Moderate dexterity regular application of basic skills
(calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Santa Clara , Mail room clerk, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!