Quality Control Associate
Company: Fladger Associates
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Quality Control Research
Associate in the Santa Monica, CA area.
- The position is for a Quality Control Specialist position and
not in the analytical development group.
- The group is testing analytical methods in the quality control
- Plans and executes assigned experiments that support
development activities and project goals.
- Selects appropriate methods and techniques in performing
- Develops analytical methods.
- Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques,
and proactively seeks out senior personnel to discuss potential
solutions to problems.
- Participates in group meetings.
- Presents results of work interpret data and draws conclusions
regarding presented material and nature of work.
- Uses good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
to provide insight into the processes used to achieve the results
of assigned tasks.
- Recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret
- Continues to develop skills in data analysis and the ability to
evaluate the quality of data.
- Trains new analysts on specific analytical techniques.
- Writes and revises test methods, reports, and memos.Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of related work
experience or have a Master's Degree.
- Have Quality Control Background
- Must have at least 2 of the following skills:
- PCR (No Covid-Testing)
- flow cytometry
- cell culture experience
Keywords: Fladger Associates, Santa Clara , Quality Control Associate, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!