Regulatory Affairs Project Leader
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Title: Regulatory Affairs Project Leader
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and
- Develops and executes organizational and operational policies
that affect one or more groups by utilizing technical/professional
knowledge and skills.Education:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related work experience or an
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Project management experience is preferred.Duties:
- Collaborate with cross-functional team, execute regulatory
deliverables and complete submission per project timeline; clearly
interprets and communicates regulatory requirement with key
- Capability to manage multiple projects and provide strategic
input into global submission planning.
- Experience with regulatory process development is a plus
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Santa Clara , Regulatory Affairs Project Leader, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!