Systems HW Development Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Global Semiconductor company hiring, stock up 2,000%!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jordan Goulding
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We are a MEMS and analog semiconductor company offering some of the
industries most advanced solutions on the market.
Why join us?
We are a public company growing at more than 50% per year! We
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Work alongside industry veterans
- 70% of the workforce has advanced degrees
- Architect, design, and validate analog/digital circuits to
enable high-precision measurements
- Architect, design, and validate metrology systems used for
- Develop and implement algorithms in software or embedded
- Perform characterization and validation tests for our
- Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate HW infrastructure
requirements for our products
- Provide technical support and training to users of HW
- Contribute to other projects as needed due to business
Qualifications & Requirements
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering. Exceptional candidates
with other technical backgrounds
will be considered.
- 5+ years of experience in the HW design and systems
- Strong fundamental understanding of electrical engineering
fundamentals such as analog/digital
circuits, signals and systems, and electromagnetics/signal
- Experience in analog circuit simulation
- Experience in schematic capture and PCB layout
- Experience with building metrology test systems used for
- Hands-on familiarity with electronics laboratory
- Some programming skills, such as C/C++/Python/MATLAB
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Clara , Systems HW Development Engineer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!