Senior Client Advisor
Company: FERRAGAMO USA INC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 13, 2022
OUR HERITAGE AND PASSION TO EMPOWER YOUR TALENT AND
CREATIVITYSalvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. is the parent Company of the
Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's leaders in the luxury
industry and whose origins date back to 1927.The Group is active in
the creation, production and sale of shoes, leather goods, apparel,
silk products and other accessories, along with women's and men's
fragrances. The Group's product offer also includes eyewear and
watches, manufactured by licensees. The uniqueness and exclusivity
of our creations, along with the perfect blend of style, creativity
and innovation enriched by the quality and superior craftsmanship
of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have always been the hallmarks of
the Group's products.With over 4,200 employees and a network of 650
mono-brand stores, the Ferragamo Group operates in Italy and
worldwide through companies that allow it to be a leader in the
European, American, and Asian markets. In the United States, the
Company operates over 50 of its own retail stores and distributes
its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.We
are currently looking for a Full Time Senior Client Advisor for our
San Francisco LocationThe Client Advisor provides excellent and
specialized customer service by creating emotionally enriched
relationships with clients; developing and nurturing meaningful and
loyal client relationships thorough personal connections and CRM
initiatives; manages and drives sales by understanding client
desires and creating a hand-crafted experience for the client to
achieve the best sales performance.The Ideal Candidate
- Caring, authentic trusted client advisor: an intuitive sales
associate with a passion for style.
- A powerful communicator, handling clients with personal care
and empathy and putting the client at the center of every
- Courageous with ideas and innovative in your approach, always
ready to grow and learnThe Expectation
- Transform each client experience into magical moments by
creating a hand-crafted experience that makes the client feel
confident and energized.
- Create a long-term authentic bond with clients by making them
feel the experience is truly about them.
- Demonstrate active leadership on the selling floor, to drive
individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales
- Acting and thinking first of the client and their experience,
you have an in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and
expectations of luxury clients.
- Being a master of storytelling and the art of asking engaging
- Thinking innovatively about how we can improve and generate new
ways of creating tangible value and magic for the client.
- Excellent English language skills; knowledge of second language
- Previous retail sales experience preferred, luxury retail
experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to read,
write, and interpret instructional documents. Ability to
effectively communicate with customers, peers and management.
Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and
remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as
part of a team and take initiative independent of direct
- Sales-in person, telephone, email, etc-which includes having
the physical ability to wait on customers and fit them properly
- Computer knowledge to track inventory.
- Maintain stock of designated area on selling floor and in stock
- Physical requirements: This position involves constant moving,
talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, carrying and standing for
extended period of time; may occasionally involve stooping,
sitting, kneeling, crouching and climbing step stools. Involves
lifting of at least 20 lbs.
- Regular and reliable attendance, normally on a 5-day-a-week,
full time schedule (37.5 hours); Part-time schedule is 20-29 hours
per week. Required to work a variety of hours, which may include
mornings, evenings, and weekends, based on store needs.
- Candidates should have prior experience in related areas in a
service environment and/or Luxury Goods.
Keywords: FERRAGAMO USA INC, Santa Clara , Senior Client Advisor, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!