Accounting/Office Assistant (entry level)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Global Medical Instruments company located in Santa Clara is
looking for an Accounting/Office Assistant to join their team. Must
be self directed and motivated. This a temp-to-hire opportunity
with room for advancement. Overview:Provide support to Accounting
Dept. for data entry and financial records.Book AR/AP data and
support to maintain AR/AP aging.Provide support to the
Manager/Director of Accounting & Administration for F/S
reporting.Provide overall support in the area of office management
for the Santa Clara Office to facilitate clean and safe office
- Input sub-ledger data for A/R, A/P into NetSuite (ERP system)
and keep the record.
- Assist Accounting Team to perform monthly/quarterly/annual
closing by SIE schedule.
- Experience in Accounting position is preferable.
- Mandatory to work at office daily basis (5 days/week).
- Support to receive payments from customers, process payments to
vendors in timely manner.
- Use an internet-based system (Customer/Vendor Portal), banking
system, and office applications, such as, MS Excel for the daily
- Preferable to have Japanese linguistic ability.Administrative
- Arrange and maintain office service of vendors, i.e. utility,
janitor, telephone, courier, security, copier/printer meter,
- Purchase and maintain office supplies including kitchen items,
- Receptionist tasks, including answering telephone calls.
- Receive & distribute incoming mails, and dispatch mails for
Santa Clara Office, including Courier Service, such as FedEx.
Keywords: Manpower, Santa Clara , Accounting/Office Assistant (entry level), Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!