Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides
our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their
digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our
unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and
applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of
the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new
revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs,
enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental
As a Product Designer, you should be able to understand business
requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be
responsible for conceiving and conducting user discovery sessions.
Collaborate closely with Product Management, Product & Solution
Marketing and Engineering from ideation through the implementation
of new products and features.
* Work with internal and external customers for requirements and
implementation details focused on making user-experience
* Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview
* Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve
* Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey
flows that address the
issue while contributing to holistic user experience within the
* Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and
user journey flows into
prototypes for new products, experiences, and features.
* Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to
* 3-5+ years of experience User Experience and Interface design for
applications that have shipped and been well-received by users.
* Demonstrated ability to apply design thinking methodologies to
new product and feature innovation.
* Proven ability to conduct and analyze user research that drives
* Demonstrated experience in designing for diverse groups of people
(e.g., international audiences, multi-language localization,
* The ability to take a consultative approach during customer
iterations. You should be able to interpret what solutions to
provide, based on the questions asked.
* Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member
of a team.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong
relationships with clients, and a successful track record of
collaboration toward achieving objectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hitachi, Santa Clara , Product Designer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!