Company: Applab Systems Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 19, 2022
My name is Rehan and I'm an IT recruiter at AppLab Systems. We are
having very urgent openning for one of our client.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a
change, or know of a friend who might have the required
qualifications and interest, please share your updated resume with
credential. I will call you back for detail discussion.
Position Title: DSS
Location - Santa, Clara, CA
Our client is a dynamic and great organization that provides
rewarding careers and the latest technology in materials
engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and
advanced display in the world. Our innovations and technology make
possible the technology that is currently shaping our future! If
you believe that you are a great asset and want to be a part of one
of the best and biggest worldwide companies that are changing the
future every day, I encourage you to apply and be a part of this
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions
used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in
the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels
and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform
possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations
make possible the technology shaping the future.
Applied Material's - Global Information Services organization has a
long reputation of being a great place to work. The IT team has
been recognized as one of Computerworld's 100 Best Places to Work
in IT nine times. In addition, numerous Applied Material's IT
leaders have been honored as a CIO Magazine's Ones to Watch or
Computerworld Premier 100 IT leaders.
As the Deskside Conference Room Technician, you will play a key
role in providing our North America internal associates proactive
and direct support through various business units. You will be
assisting the team with the continued improvement of the service
level component of the Front-End Services Department.
You will be providing on-site support through assigned Incidents or
Service Requests, using the incident management and request
fulfillment processes, in line with Deskside objectives. You will
ensure compliance with You will provide a customer first culture
within the team as they represent the main route for all customer
to access Global Information Services. You will communicate and
help motivate all different types of colleagues to maintain a
comfortable and conducive working environment.
The position will help associates resolve issues with conference
room and meeting technology including computer hardware and/or
software. Familiarity with MS Teams, Zoom and audio/video equipment
is expected. You will also work closely with other Global
Information Services personnel to aid on tasks that are outside the
scope of your knowledge or expertise. Conference Room Techs need to
balance creativity, technical problem-solving, customer service,
and collaboration to ensure that personnel throughout the
organization can access and utilize the software and resources they
need for work. This role will report directly to the Deskside
Manager at their respective location (Santa Clara, Austin/Cluster,
- Performs basic hardware and software troubleshooting,
diagnostics, and remote assistance.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our
ticket management system.
- Quickly respond to instant messages, texts and emails.
- Manage incident flow and lifecycle of assigned incidents in
- Provide support to investigate data anomalies to determine
possible root causes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the content of the system user
and training documentation.
- Ensure adherence to SLA and service deliverable on individual
- Continuously document processes and procedures for overall
- Keep peers and leadership informed of incident trends and
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutes, regulations, and
information technology policies.
- Triage and escalate problems to other support teams when
- Collaborate with other teams to identify, plan, and execute
- Serve as liaison between IT department and business units when
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support
- Makes suggestions for improvements throughout the service
- Manage and execute necessary objectives and tasks as
- Assist with IT projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Meets or exceeds operational standards set by their DSS Lead
- 1-2+ years of service desk and/or deskside experience.
- 1+ years of Conference Room and/or Teleconference support
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and customer service
- Provide excellent verbal and written communications
- Work in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to frequent
- Basic technical knowledge of A/V, network and PC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to
interact effectively with others.
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness, communication, and
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional relationship
internal and external contacts.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and cloud based
- Experience with Desktop Remote Control tools (Bomgar, LogmeIn,
- Knowledge and experience with ticketing systems (Service Now,
Salesforce, and Remedy).
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology
is used to provide support.
- Ability to report on-site to your assigned location and travel
between various buildings in your area.
Keywords: Applab Systems Inc, Santa Clara , DSS, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!