Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art
research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep
Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between
AI and human understanding. We maintain an inclusive and
collaborative environment where each individual can do their best
work, grow, and have a meaningful impact on our nation's
We strongly believe in the power of data to save lives, the promise
of the human and machine team to protect our values, and the
potential of our people to help transform the world.
We look for diverse life experiences, top-quality intellect,
emotional maturity and for people that truly want to make a
difference enabling profoundly important missions. We work across
teams to deliver an impactful product that is changing the way our
nation collects and analyzes intelligence.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient is seeking an experienced Product/UX Designer to join
our Design team in our Santa Clara office.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design Lead and
Engineering Leads to design and oversee implementation of features
that are in line with product vision & direction.
- Execute on visual design stages from wireframing to final
handoff to Engineering.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly iterate on
- Translate user needs into user stories, wireframes and
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user
friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Work within existing design language to incrementally improve
existing user experiences.
- Ask questions, take risks, and champion ideas.Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a design-related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of Product/UX/UI design experience.
- Strong portfolio to showcase UX/UI experience.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Sketch, InVision,
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including
synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete
user experiences that meet both customer -needs and product
- Experience in UX design best practices and standards, deep
understanding of responsive design.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum design process.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design
processes, ideas and solutions to teams.
- Passion for resolving user pain points through great
- Passion for all things UX and other areas of design and
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements.Bonus:
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience
designing complex systems.
- Up-to-date experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- A willingness and ability to pitch in with product marketing,
marketing or other general design requests as needed.Percipient.ai
is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to
hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
We believe in the benefit of a highly-collaborative, in-office
culture, so if you're in the Bay Area or near the Reston Town
Center, plan to be in the office 2-3 days a week.
Keywords: Percipient.ai, Santa Clara , Product/UX Designer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!