Cardiovascular Surgeon Opportunity- Santa Clara, CA
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Santa Clara, California
Cardiac Surgeon Opportunity in Silicon Valley
The Permanente Medical Group/Kaiser Permanente of Northern
California seeks a cardiac surgeon to join one of three main
cardiac centers of excellence in Santa Clara, California. We are
seeking a talented, ambitious, and team oriented candidate with or
without previous experience.
The Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center is a 350-bed
quaternary care academic hospital. Our academic affiliations
include UCSF and Stanford. We are a multi-specialty practice
supported by full-time PAs, intensivists, and hospitalists
dedicated to the cardiac surgery service line.We have a wide
breadth of practice varying from standard coronary and valve cases
to high acuity ECMO and Ventricular Assist Device cases.
- Join a robust and collegial practice with 6 surgeons and a
comprehensive multi-disciplinary heart team.
- Spectrum of cases include complex valvular disease, coronary
bypass, complex aortic surgery, TAVR, MIS and MCS (LVADs and
- Consistent referrals from the entire Northern California
- Strong focus on balancing case load and call for optimal
- Potential for academic appointments at UCSF and Stanford
- Opportunities to teach and mentor cardiac surgical residents
from Stanford University.
- Research support for clinical outcome projects.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara is in the heart of Silicon
Valley, home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies and
the 9thmost populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Santa
Clara is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino.
- Outstanding local educational opportunities at all levels.
Excellent public schools in the surrounding areas. Stanford
University, Santa Clara University and San Jose State are all just
- Just minutes from downtown Cupertino, San Jose and Palo Alto,
and less than an hour from San Francisco.
- Santa Clara is home to Levi's Stadium and the San Francisco
49ers.The San Jose Sharks home stadium is also just minutes
- Amazing location for those who enjoy outdoor activities and an
active lifestyle. World-class skiing in Tahoe, amazing beaches, and
nationally renowned parks and hiking are all nearby to enjoy.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance
- Home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Interested candidates should contact:
Rich Ha MD
Chair Cardiac Surgery Kaiser Permanente Northern California
Kaiser Santa Clara Medical Center
Senior Physician Recruiter
The Permanente Medical Group
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Santa Clara , Cardiovascular Surgeon Opportunity- Santa Clara, CA, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!