Company: The Terraces of Los Gatos - a HumanGood community
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Terraces of Los Gatos has been named one of the Best Nursing
Homes of 2021-2022 by U.S. News and World Report!
$8,000 sign-on bonus
Hourly: $51.00- $53.00, depending on experience. -
As our MDS Coordinator or Resident Assessment Coordinator (RNAC)
you know how to work with the team to develop effective care plans
and know how to drive results with payments and
- You will develop, complete, and transmit resident assessments
(MDS) in accordance with current Federal and State
- You will apply comprehensive knowledge of MDS processes,
perform utilization reviews, and use knowledge of Quality
Improvement and Care Planning.
- You will ensure that Medicare A and B recipients have the
appropriate length of stay and receive the appropriate care. You
would also verify billing aspects of Medicare are thoroughly
documented and reimbursed as appropriate.
-To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license for the state in which applying
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nursing,
post-acute, or sub-acute care
- Prior MDS experience
- MDS certification (preferred)
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (preferred)
What's in it for you? -
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits
- Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days
off, plus seven holidays -
- Company-matching 401(k), and health plans that give you cash to
use for those unexpected health issues
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career
- $25 cell phone plan, unlimited data
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top
priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it
is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this
Where required by regulation or company policy, you will be
required to show proof of up-to-date COVID vaccination or proof of
a vaccination appointment prior to your start date (as applicable).
Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical
reasons will be considered.SkillsPreferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
Keywords: The Terraces of Los Gatos - a HumanGood community, Santa Clara , MDS Coordinator, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!