Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Location-Santa Clara CA or Tempe AZ
Duaration-12 Month Contract
The ideal candidate should have the necessary skills and experience
to provide technical guidance, estimation of efforts, understanding
and deciding upon the optimal technology solution to achieve the
desired business needs, day to day application support, should be
able to navigate differing levels of gray/unknowns, and have
excellent communication skills with other IT management levels,
individual contributors and business stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs
with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and
- Oversee proactive development and maintenance on our existing
Iaas/SaaS and on premise applications within the Digital Banking,
Mobile Banking, Cards, Digital Payments(ACH & Wires), Bill Pay,
Foreign Exchange, Core banking and Trade Finance space to ensure
our mission critical systems remain stable, are able to scale as
our business grows, and remain fit-for-purpose.
- Coordinate and assist with troubleshooting of scheduled jobs,
data errors and configuration problems to determine the origin of
- Strong experience in supporting Business critical/ complex
- Must to have technical lead experience for small to medium
- Must have good understanding on data lake platforms/data
warehouse platforms and should be able to write complex database
queries if required.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and developing real-time
integrations, file-based integrations and be able to optimize the
use of database level processing
- Empathy with developers. Innate desire to create a superlative
developer experience down to the last detail
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science with 10+ Years of
- Must have experience with Digital Banking & Payments(ACH, Wires
& Bill Pay) domain.
- Hands on experience in full stack development using
React/Angular, Apigee, Spring Boot, docker, Kafka and
- Strong design & development experience with JEE & Enterprise
Technologies: JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM,
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, JMX, JTA, Spring, JUnit,
- Preferred experience with Web development, Mobile
Development(iOS & Android), React JS/Angular JS/Polymer JS,
- Preferred experience on public API development and using API
Gateway like Apigee - XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX,
JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools.
- Understanding in Identify access management solutions.
- Experience in developing middleware components using MuleSoft
is a plus.
- Must have understanding in REST API security, JWT, OAuth2 and
- AWS Cloud experience and cloud based development is a
- File-based transfer applications (e.g. Sterling, SFTP,
- Strong proficiency and hands on experience in Design and
Development RDBMS architecture and performance tuning systems like
Oracle/MS- SQL/SQL Server
- Understanding of Distributed Computing paradigms like
Active/Passive, Master/Slave Clusters
- Experience building applications using container architecture
with Kubernetes orchestration
- Worked on Agile projects and has complete knowledge of day to
day Agile routines
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Santa Clara , Solution Architect, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!