Research Scientist, Efficient Deep Learning - New College Grad 2024
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Research Scientist, Efficient Deep Learning - New College Grad
2024 page is loaded Research Scientist, Efficient Deep Learning -
New College Grad 2024 Apply locations US, CA, Santa Clara time type
Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id JR1970593
NVIDIA is searching for an outstanding researcher working on
efficient deep learning to join the learning and perception
research team. We are passionate about research that pushes
boundaries but also has impact in the real world. We are
particularly excited about methods for post-training model
optimization (pruning, quantization, NAS), efficient architecture
design, adaptive/dynamic inference, resource-efficient training and
finetuning, and so forth. You will work within an amazing and
collaborative research team that consistently publishes at the top
venues in computer vision and machine learning. Our existing
expertise includes computer vision, deep learning, generative
models, and so forth. Your contributions have the chance to create
real impact on our products.What you'll be doing:
- Research, design and implement novel methods for efficient deep
- Publish original research.
- Collaborate with other team members and teams.
- Mentor interns.
- Speak at conferences and events.
- Work with product groups to transfer technology.
- Collaborate with external researchers.What we need to see:
- Completing or recently completed a Ph.D. in Computer
Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc., or have
equivalent research experience.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of computer vision
methods, as well as deep learning.
- Background in pruning, quantization, NAS, efficient backbones,
and so on, is expected.
- Experience with large language models and large vision-language
models is a plus.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and PyTorch; C++ and
parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale model training including
data preparation and model parallelization (tensor and pipeline) is
- Outstanding research track record.
- Excellent communications skills.NVIDIA is widely considered to
be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have
some of the most forward-thinking and productive people in the
world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to
hear from you!The base salary range is $156,000 - $247,250. Your
base salary will be determined based on your location, experience,
and the pay of employees in similar positions. You will also be
eligible for equity and benefits . NVIDIA is committed to fostering
a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future
employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and
promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other
characteristic protected by law. About Us 0:00 -/ - 3:32 NVIDIA is
a Learning Machine NVIDIA pioneered accelerated computing to tackle
challenges no one else can solve. Our work in AI and the metaverse
is transforming the world's largest industries and profoundly
impacting society. Learn more about NVIDIA .
Keywords: NVIDIA Corporation, Santa Clara , Research Scientist, Efficient Deep Learning - New College Grad 2024, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!