Operations Professional - San Jose
Company: Tiffany & Co
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 18, 2023
The Operations Professional is the heart of the back of house
operations in a Tiffany store. The Operations Professional has
strong communication and problem-solving skills and works
effectively with client advisors, management, corporate partners,
and clients to drive store sales and profitability. -
As a Tiffany Operations Professional you will:
- Provide outstanding client service, order fulfillment and
- Ensure merchandise is delivered all with the Tiffany
- Be an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. -
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit, be Creative and innovative
and Deliver Excellence in all you do. Whist at the heart of it all
knowing People make the difference. - -
Operational Excellence: -
- Champion Operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Complete daily tasks such as order fulfillment, shipping,
receiving and replenishment, cleaning jewelry, transferring
merchandise, taking in jewelry repairs, and cleaning merchandise,
following company operational policies and procedures.
- Supervise and reconcile merchandise inventory, using reports
and systems to assess inventory accuracy, report discrepancies to
management or corporate partners. -
- Partner and communicate effectively with client advisors,
management, and clients to respond and follow up on requests for
assistance in product and service information, service, repairs,
shipping, and inventory quickly and accurately.
- Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador by providing
the Tiffany Touch during every client interaction.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the
- Implement standard methodologies by optimizing hospitality and
store amenities to create outstanding experiences and act on NPS
performance and client feedback.
- Apply deep knowledge of product, service, and care and handling
instructions to increase client satisfaction during each
- Support Company operations efficiency objectives by ensuring
all activities improve efficiency and by providing feedback on
process changes through appropriate channels. -
- Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime
dedication and spend.
- Carry out operations functions to support the store in
consistently achieving or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual
commercial targets. -
- Collect data during client interactions to cultivate new and
existing clients. -
- Optimally handle internal and external phone and e-mail
correspondence and partner with Client Advisors and management to
generate sales opportunities.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to connect with our clients
- Organized and detail oriented
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the
country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $21.25- $28.75/
hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent uponcandidates'
relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for
Keywords: Tiffany & Co, Santa Clara , Operations Professional - San Jose, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!