Divisional Manufacturing Operator
Company: W.L. Gore & Associates
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 6, 2024
About the Role: We are looking for a Medical Device Operator to
join our Medical Division. In this role, you will be working with
the manufacturing team on the day shift and manufacture medical
devices. Shift hours may range from 5am to 2:30pm, Monday -
This role will located at our facility in Santa Clara,
Pay and Benefits:
- $ 24.00 to $25.00 per hour
- This role is eligible for an additional $2/hour shift
differential pay for evening, night, and weekend shifts (in
California, the shift differential pay is $2.40/hour).
- Factors considered in extending an offer within this pay range
include (but not limited to) education, experience, knowledge,
skills and abilities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on Day 1 of
employment! We offer a comprehensive total rewards package,
including competitive benefits . More details are available at
- Set up and operate production equipment
- Assemble materials using written instructions (Standard
- Visually inspect, ensure, and assemble parts in process to
- Accurately enter data into tracking system
- Work as a team member in a manner that fosters a positive work
- Consistent and predictable attendance and punctuality
- Partner with other functions to continuously assess and improve
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated , consistent work experience
(full-time 36-40hrs a week)
- Pass visual acuity assessment test including 20/20, Binocular,
and Color with or without corrective vision
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills
- Perform data collection/computer entry and basic math
- Demonstrated good verbal and written skills
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships, be
flexible and open to change; self-directed, work independently,
motivated, detail and task oriented
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to work within a controlled/clean-room manufacturing
environment including but not limited to: wear required clean room
garments, set up equipment, light to moderate lifting, stand or sit
for long periods of time, perform hand intensive repetitive
assembly of product(s), move from one manufacturing team or
facility to another and perform hand assembly / visual inspection
utilizing measuring equipment
What We Offer: Our success is based on the capability and
creativity of our Associates, and we are proud to offer a
comprehensive and competitive total rewards program that supports
your everyday and helps you build your tomorrow.
We provide benefits that offer choice and flexibility and promote
overall well-being. And in keeping with our belief that every
Associate should share in the collective success of the enterprise;
we provide a distinctive Associate Stock Ownership Plan in each
country as well as potential opportunities for "profit-sharing".
Learn more at gore.com/careers/benefits
We believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workplace.
With diverse perspectives, ideas and experiences, we uncover new
possibilities and make a greater impact in the world. We are proud
of Associates for building on our rich history of innovation,
upholding our values and supporting an inclusive work environment
where we treat each other and our external partners with fairness,
dignity and respect.
Gore is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications
irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, ancestry, age, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, genetic information, pregnancy status, medical
condition, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a covered
veteran, gender identity and expression, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is
contingent upon successful completion of drug and background
screening. Gore will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories, e.g., arrest and conviction records, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S.
Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at
Keywords: W.L. Gore & Associates, Santa Clara , Divisional Manufacturing Operator, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!