2024 Summer Intern - Commercialization - Global Customer Success Team
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 7, 2024
The PositionDepartment SummaryThe Roche Information Solutions
(RIS) Commercialization team is at the forefront of one of Roche's
10-year ambitions: to build a sustainable digital health business.
We are working with new and innovative solutions to expand how
healthcare teams engage with patients and deliver care. The
Customer Success Team is focused on driving an engaging and
value-driven experience for our RIS customers. We do this in
multiple ways, including sharing our customers' successes with one
another, through user groups and published customer success
stories, as well as creating advocates amongst our customer base.
We want to measure the value our customers are receiving through
RIS solutions and use that to drive even more value for our
existing, and future, customers. This internship will provide you
with hands-on experience and exposure to a dynamic work environment
and a network of highly motivated professionals. We believe in your
potential to make a lasting impact on our team, and we are
committed to guiding and fostering your professional growth along
the way.This internship position is fully remote. Key
- Research and create a proposal for how RIS can enable our
customers to acquire education credits through Roche training
- Research, draft, and develop customer stories highlighting our
services' benefits and value. These narratives will be the
foundation of how we communicate the value of Roche's products to
all of our stakeholders.
- Help innovate how we gather valuable feedback from our
customers through surveys that measure NPS (Net Promoter Score) and
CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score), key indicators of customer
satisfaction and loyalty.Program Highlights
- Intensive 12-week full-time (40 hours per week) paid
- Program start dates are in May/June (Summer)
- Ownership of challenging and impactful business-critical
- Work with some of the most talented people in the biotechnology
industry.Who You Are (Required) Required Education: You meet one of
the following criteria:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree (enrolled student) or have
attained a Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred majors: Business Administration, Marketing,
Communications or similarRequired skills: Our ideal intern
candidate is passionate about customer relationships, education and
data, eager to learn, innovative, and looking to make an impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration,
organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Complements our culture and the standards that guide our daily
behavior & decisions: Integrity, Courage, and Passion.
- Confidence in working with and influencing stakeholders at all
levels of the organization.
- Experience with research projects
- Strong project/program management, presentation, leadership and
- Innovative mindsetPreferred Qualifications
- Strategic understanding of the digital healthcare
- Data and/or statistical analysis experienceThe expected salary
range for this position based on the primary location of California
is $19 - $45 USD per hour. Actual pay will be determined based on
experience, qualifications, geographic location, and other
job-related factors permitted by law.Relocation benefits are not
available for this job posting. #Roche-Commercial-Interns-2024Who
we areAt Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are
pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've
become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare
groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and
diversity.Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly
prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical
disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.If you have a disability
and need an accommodation in relation to the online application
process, please contact us by completing this form .
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Santa Clara , 2024 Summer Intern - Commercialization - Global Customer Success Team, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!