Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst This position reports
to: Manager, Software Engineering Company ServiceNow, the
fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the
way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego
in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work
shouldn't be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier
to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create
workflows that worked for-not against-them. The ServiceNow
cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating
unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow
lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend
their time on work that's meaningful, not menial. Team We're
disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too
seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are
passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We
have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging
yourself to always be better. We win as a team! Role The individual
will be a key member of our team partnering and supporting our
Partner Sales, Alliance & Channels, and Operations teams by driving
efforts and initiatives related to enhancing and improving systems
and creating efficiencies. This includes partnering and engaging
with Product Owners (PO), other Business Analysts, extended team
members and stakeholders in the transformation and re-engineering
of related business processes, configuring and/or customizing
software to meet ServiceNow needs as well as helping ensure
successful business adoption. This role reports into the IT and not
business. What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and
- Work closely with IT and business to drive requirement
gathering workshops, data analysis, problem solving and functional
- Work cross-functionally with Product owners and business
stakeholders to drive alignment, help optimizing end-to-end
processes, uncover areas for improvement and drive process
- Create and present functional and technical design including
data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence
solution design and approach
- Propose/evaluate solutions for business issues and identify
solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including
project management, issue management, communication and change
- Review QA and UAT test scripts
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user
- Updating, implementing and maintaining required documentation.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum--8+--years--of--experience as Business Systems Analyst
or IT Analyst.
- Experience in supporting/configuring Partner Relationship
Management (PRM) system.
- In depth--understanding of--PRM--functionalities like Partner
Management, Channels sales and Channel Marketing and its end to end
connection from process, data and solution perspective.
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
- Experience in documentation, and performing detailed gap
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple,
complex IT projects using Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and
- Good communications skills and has ability to communicate in a
clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate
audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit
team and have strong influencing skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in
a dynamic work environment.
- Must have experience preparing conducting end-user
- Demonstrated as a Team Player
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and
- Adaptable to work in a varied,--high-paced exiting, fun
environment. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and
inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and
attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional
careers through working with some of the most advanced technology
and talented developers in the business. Pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. ServiceNow
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an
individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation
to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in
the ability or unable to access or use this online application
process and need an alternative method for applying, you may
contact us at email@example.com for assistance. You
have been redirected to a ServiceNow job page
Keywords: ServiceNow, Santa Clara , Senior Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!