This Administrative Position Features:
*Easy Access to Freeway
This position is supporting the customer support team and reporting
to the Support Team Manager. Position will be working worldwide to
help issue return authorizations, update our internal database and
coordinate shipments to our customers of their repaired equipment
and our own equipment.
Service Coordinator-Temporary Coverage starting ASAP, duration: 4-5
-Working with our technical support team, customers and
-Focus on coordinating customer inquiries and repairs
-Oversee all support requests and customer communications to ensure
timely follow up, resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Review and coordination of all incoming customer requests and
- Maintain and update technical support database and customer
- Issuance of return authorizations with guidance from customer
technical support team.
- Maintain process and all internal communications for customer
- Maintain customer help database and assist in follow up
- Maintain weekly repair status report, distribute and review with
customer technical support and manufacturing teams.
- Answer customer support line and forward requests to designated
- Coordinate and track company-owned assets and customer-loaned
- Coordinate seminars and lunch & learn events.
- Arrange domestic & international shipments to customers and
worldwide customer technical support team.
-Salesforce knowledge a plus.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Apply for this great position as a administrative today! We are an
equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected