Optics Assembly Technician
Company: Keysight Technologies
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Responsibilities: The selected candidate will be responsible for
the assembly, test and repair of
these complex optical assemblies in a cleanroom environment, using
techniques of optical alignment, attachment, metrology,
and testing on individual optical components, sub-assemblies, and
complete optical assemblies.
- Working in a class 100/1000 cleanroom align laser systems using
concepts of auto reflection and interferometry.
- Perform epoxy-based assembly processes to create complex
- Use mechanical and/or optical measuring equipment
(oscilloscopes, autocollimators and/or other related test
- Use of computer-automated test systems and entering
- Use of hand tools and mechanical fixturing for mechanical
- Familiar working with optical components like lenses, mirrors,
- Perform cleaning of optical components and assemblies using
- Product packaging and transfer to Shipping/Receiving
departmentQualifications: --- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a
mechanical assembly role for optical products.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of basic optics
- Can read and follow written and verbal English work
instructions and communicate effectively in a team
- Intermediate mathematical skills including use of basic math
- Adequate visual acuity to preform visual inspection of optical
surfaces i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Computer skills for basic MS Office software required,
specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Keywords: Keysight Technologies, Santa Clara , Optics Assembly Technician, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!