Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview:Under occasional supervision, the Plumber is
responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing Park plumbing
fixtures and systems. Performs related maintenance work as
required. Reports to the Mill Shop/Plumbing Foreperson.How You'll
Make A Difference:
- Performs general facilities maintenance work as assigned,
including basic carpentry and painting work.
- Interacts and communicates with various groups and individuals
such as the immediate supervisor, other Park managers and staff,
co-workers, guests, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Uses measuring devices, water sampling/testing instruments,
plumbing and mechanic's tools, meters, carpentry tools, etc.
- Operates a vehicle, fork lift, pumps, filters, boiler, pipe
threader, video equipment, and various control equipment; operates
a two-way radio.
- Refers to policy and procedure manuals, maintenance manuals,
technical manuals and diagrams, parts catalogs, etc.
- Prepares and/or processes work orders, purchase requisitions,
parts lists, etc.
- Receives and reviews various records and reports including work
orders, water quality reports, work schedules, etc.
- Maintains assigned vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Performs all work in compliance with park policies and
procedures, codes, regulations, and standards of quality and
- Responds to routine and emergency service repairs calls;
performs minor and major repair work as needed.
- Monitors water chemistry of water attractions; makes
adjustments as necessary and keeps required records of chemicals
used and tests performed.
- Installs, operates, monitors, tests, maintains, repairs and
cleans plumbing equipment, hardware and systems, including boilers,
filter plants, sump pumps, sewer lift stations, fountains, ponds,
pump stations, and general plumbing fixtures.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.We're Looking For:
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- CPR Certification preferred.
- Valid Driver's License.
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , Plumber, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!