Veterans Preferred - ServiceNow Platform Architect
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Company Description
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our
cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that
create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and
the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making
an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and
important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately
80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE
World's Most Admired Companies.-
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and
help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged
workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage strategic implementation roadmap and architecture
- Establish and manage technical governance processes for
development and admin teams.
- Provide technical evaluation of demands for new applications
and changes to existing applications, translating demands into an
- Drive solid instance health by reviewing and guiding the
remediation of code, configurations that do not align with
ServiceNow best practices.
- Work hand-to-hand with the ServiceNow platform admins,
performance engineers, and developers to scale the instance in
terms of performance, availability, and optimization.
- Provide technical best practices, standards, and design support
for complex projects.
- Define solutions across the platform that aligns to out of the
- Ability to analyze system events on the platform and propose
system enhancement and stabilization ideas.
- Staying current on product developments/releases to provide
guidance to admins and developers
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar technical degree.
- 10+ years of experience in application development at a SaaS,
PaaS, or Enterprise Software Development Company.
- 3+ Years of ServiceNow Platform Experience with an in-depth
understanding of ServiceNow architecture.
- 5+ Years of experience as an Enterprise Architect designing,
implementing and managing advanced architectures in an application
domain or platform.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for
cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow glide layer and wrappers build
on top of it.
REST web services, and responsive web design.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL or
- Strong understanding of JVM architecture, Infrastructure layer,
and Networking concepts.
- Ability to document roadmaps with functional design elements to
achieve desired offering, solution, application, or any other
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of
the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 , or [email protected] for
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export
control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations
(EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from
the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is
contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other
approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Keywords: ServiceNow, Santa Clara , Veterans Preferred - ServiceNow Platform Architect, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!