Company: GXO Logistics
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all
levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires.
You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees,
which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have
the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career
you can be proud of.
At GXO Logistics, you won't just be driving equipment and moving
material, you'll be building a bright future. As the Forklift
Operator, you'll have an important role on our team, helping us
provide sophisticated supply chain solutions for our customers.
Become a part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we'll help
you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to
push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and
- Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as needed
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at
- Display a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain quality
- Perform inbound receiving processesWhat you need to succeed at
At a minimum, you'll need:
- To be trained and certified in the safe operation of powered
industrial lift trucks
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime
when neededIt'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skillsThis job requires the ability
- Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs.
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environmentsWe engineer faster,
smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to
the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers
manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and
services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding
COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply
with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement
Keywords: GXO Logistics, Santa Clara , Forklift Operator, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!