Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 11, 2022
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who
set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry
leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the
years to come.
As a Senior Analyst with Hines, you will be responsible for
implementing and enhancing the quality management program for your
assigned account. You will specifically support account management
through reporting, performance management, and knowledge management
for activities ranging from day-to-day operations to long-range
strategic planning. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Governance and performance management
- Develop and maintain ethical and courteous relations with
clients and service partners.
- Oversee the account governance model, ensuring that contractual
obligations are met.
- Monitor the implementation of the contract and established
- Track individual and team progress on corrective actions,
high-visibility projects, and strategic initiatives.
- Own annual and quarterly reporting processes, leading the
collection and organization of data and managing reporting
activities and deliverables in conjunction with operational
- Data and analytics
- Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and
standards by which account effectiveness can be evaluated.
- Govern account data and work collaboratively with operational
partners to ensure accurate data is captured at the source.
- Gather and organize account data, ensuring alignment with Hines
IFM data collection practices.
- Maintain and reconcile data sets and reports.
- Calculate and validate metrics.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting.
- Work and knowledge management
- Maintain the account knowledge base.
- Initiate content reviews and support operational partners to
maintain records and content.
- Oversee playbooks, ensuring teams have the information required
to be successful.
- Assist in the review/testing of new playbooks and
- Collect and analyze research materials.
- Create critical documents, presentations, and other account
- Engage with the Hines IFM Corporate Platform on a regular basis
to leverage the broader Hines expertise as part of delivering an
integrated set of services.
- Remain informed of industry trends and activities and bring
innovations to the client and Hines; Bring leading practices and/or
innovations developed on the account to the firm.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience working facilities management
or as an analyst.
- Experience conducting quantitative data analysis.
- Experience storytelling through data.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational
- Project management.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships.
- Experience with SQL and relational database systems.
- Experience with data visualization software.
- Experience with SharePoint site development.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management and work
- Commitment to hospitality, ensuring that all actions contribute
to a positive customer experience.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm
founded in 1957 with a presence in 285 cities in 28 countries.
Hines oversees investment assets under management totaling
approximately $90.3 billion -. In addition, Hines provides
third-party property-level services to 373 properties totaling
114.2 million square feet. Historically, Hines has developed,
redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,530 properties, totaling
over 511 million square feet. The firm currently has more than 198
developments underway around the world. With extensive experience
in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and
a foundational commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and
most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit
www.hines.com for more information. -Includes both the global Hines
organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2021.We are an
equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.No calls
or emails from third parties at this time please.
Keywords: Hines, Santa Clara , Senior Analyst, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!