Senior Electrical Design Engineer (with RETIREMENT PLAN)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 11, 2022
As part of the Electronics Development Team this employee will
work under the supervision of a Senior Electrical Engineer to
design, develop and test custom electronics including analog, high
voltage and embedded systems. Ability to work in a fast paced,
dynamic environment on interdisciplinary projects. Expected to work
as a team player and show initiative on projects with minimal
supervision at times.
- Circuit Design using Altium Software
- Circuit simulation using Orcad, Ltspice or similar tools
- Analog circuit design and performance improvement
- High Voltage electronic design
- Component and equipment research
- Component design library development
- Bench testing new designs
- Laboratory testing support
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an ABET
accredited university and 5 years' experience or a Master of
Science in Electrical Engineering and 3 years of experience.
- Experience in designing analog circuits involving amplifiers,
filters, ADC, DAC, etc.
- Experience with mixed signal design and embedded systems
- Experience in circuit simulation using OrCad Pspice, ltspice,
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with common test equipment including oscilloscopes,
function generators, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Experience in regulated fields such as industrial or medical
- Experience with High voltage design
- Experience with High power design
- Experience with Altium Designer Software
- Experience with Embedded Software Development
- Experience with Keil MDK Software Environment
- Experience with Systems level design and architecture
Keywords: SearchNow, Santa Clara , Senior Electrical Design Engineer (with RETIREMENT PLAN), Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!