Sr. Business Process Analyst
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Gigamon, recently certified as a Great Place to Work, helps the
world's leading organizations run fast, stay secure and innovate.
We provide the industry's first elastic visibility and analytics
fabric, which closes the cloud visibility gap by enabling cloud
tools to see the network and network tools to see the cloud. With
visibility across their entire hybrid cloud network, organizations
can improve customer experience, eliminate security blind spots,
and reduce cost and complexity. Gigamon has been awarded over 90
technology patents and enjoys world-class customer satisfaction
with more than 4,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of
the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational
organizations worldwide. -
Digital Transformation is the path to future with its
interconnected environment where process and data becomes
information & drives decisions to bring value across the entire
lifecycle. To help us in our Services & Support digital journey,
Gigamon Global Services team is seeking a qualified candidate for
the position of Sr. Business Process Analyst/Engineer. Position
description: Process Analysis: 60%
- Responsible for process improvement and process management
- Activities are undertaken and executed in support of
organizational goals and are accountable for providing business
process solutions to meet internal and external customer
- Analyzing business and systems (technical) processes to
formulate & develop new and modified business processes based on
evolving & advanced digital capabilities of business systems.
- Utilize Lean/Six Sigma processes and concepts to lead process
improvement initiatives where required.
- Partners with project team, management, business leads, and
process owners to execute implementation of the project end to end
and deliver results.
- Partner with business and technical teams to drive the
implementation of strategic business systems initiatives.
- Review requirements and prepare the scope traceability matrix,
perform "AS-IS/TO-BE business - systems analysis, create user
stories and process flows.
- Review internal and external workflows within business
functions to design, document and configure rules within workflow
- Retrieve, transform, and analyze data from various sources to
draw relevant and actionable conclusions.
- Develop test strategy and testing plan working with
business/functional team for completeness and alignment with
requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ongoing audit to optimize processes for digital / non-digital
- Representing business process needs with technology teams by
presenting requirements and business cases for the technology
- Experience with process development, deployment (SDLC cycle),
change management, project management and process improvement.
- Excellent communication, integration, team building and
organizational skills for interaction with peers, external
personnel, and senior leaders. Business Analytics: 25%
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data,
structure large datasets to find usable information.
- Ability to navigate and query on different database platforms
and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools.
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to
identify opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise
data governance strategies. Project Management: 15%
- Participates in scoping tasks and projects. Documents
requirements and project scope.
- Works with stakeholders to develop scope and phases to meet
- Quantifies tasks and project related resource requirements on
projects. Identifies project risks & mitigation plan through the
- Measures and communicates in business terms the proposed
project benefits. Participates in measuring and helping to
communicate solution value and IT contribution to key
- Manages small to medium sized projects and tasks for internal
and 3rd party professionals.
- Communicates project status and areas of risk to key project
- Maintains knowledge of project management and business analysis
tools, principles, practices, procedures. Required Qualification,
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in directly related field.
- Min of 6 to 8 years of business process analyst/engineer
preferably with Services and Support experience.
- Ability to decompose, refine, and document user stories using
appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases,
diagrams, process models, wireframes, and mockups.
- Excellent analytical/technical skills, data manipulation skills
(ability to write SQL queries or configure rules within workflow
applications), hands on ability to create and interpret reports for
data validation and align with process gaps.
- Experience in handling reporting packages like programming
- Hands on using existing or new systems/tools/applications as an
end user, conduct business user acceptance testing and system
- Experience working on/with Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Sales
Cloud, Salesforce Communities, JIRA, Domo, Tableau, Power BI, MS
D365 or any ERP systems, Reporting, Workflow automation
applications, PMO application etc.. #LI-WR1
Keywords: Gigamon, Santa Clara , Sr. Business Process Analyst, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!