Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Location: US-CA-SANTA CLARASystem ID: 796997Category:
VendingEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: SANTA CLARA
CONVENIENCE SOLUnit Contact: Heather SheehanUNIT DESCRIPTION32-40
hours guaranteedOT availableNo weekendsDayshift 5am start timeSign
on bounus after 60 days Benefits start date of hire#IN#CBBenefits
EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee
should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall
rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a
healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance.
Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be
effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer
other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts
(eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all
employees). Position SummaryThe Vending Technician is responsible
for installation, set-up, repair and ongoing maintenance of
vending, cooling and/or fountain equipment at customer accounts.
Diagnoses equipment problems, uses judgment to determine how to
best repair or replace. The general responsibilities of the
position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other
responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ
among accounts, depending on business necessities and client
- Refills less complex vending machines and cleans machines at
smaller accounts and/or covering a smaller territory.
- Collects, counts money and keeps accurate records of all cash
per Sodexo policy and procedures.
- Loads and unloads trucks with supplies according to written or
verbal instructions or supervises other vending personnel doing
- Conducts inventory maintenance.
- Requisitions and takes receipt of supplies, recording
- May prepare foods for machines.
- May drive a truck over established routes.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience in hospital or extended care
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.
- Basic food-handling skills.License/Qualifications
- May require a valid driver's licensePhysical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Santa Clara , Vending Technician, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!