Company: Calmax Technology
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: DOEPosition: Quality TechnicianCompany:
Calmax Technology, Inc.Location: Santa Clara, CAEmployment Type:
Non-Exempt / Full-TimeAbout the Role: The Quality Technician
assists in the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS)
and customer contract requirements by performing clerical tasks
with a high level of accuracy. Collect, maintain, review, monitor
and store data, logs and related records for the Quality
Department.Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Supports department leadership and engineering team as
- Maintains, monitors and documents quality and product data with
accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures compliance with customer requirements related to
product quality. May assist in the completion of customer generated
Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCARs), Eight Disciplines of
Problem Solving (8Ds), Root Cause and Correction Actions (RCCAs),
- Monitors customer portals for defect reporting, data
collection, monitoring, data management, and issues Quality Alerts
followed up with related activities such as monitoring,
containment, corrective action task management.
- Reviews quality and production data logs, records and action
item lists. Serves as a point of contact for the coordination with
related actions between the quality department and action item
owners, departments, and personnel.
- Participates in Material Review Board (MRB) meetings to review
and disposition of discrepant material. May be required to follow
up on internal corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs).
- Prepares and presents Quality Department metrics, graphs, data,
data analysis, and other related tasks before cross-functional
- May perform quality audits and/or spot audits/checks.
- May be assigned other related duties, tasks and/or
projects.Education / Experience
- High School Diploma, GED and/or one-year certificate from
- Experience working in a machine shop with 2+ years performing
mechanical inspection.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of effective use of Microsoft Office Suite including
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SharePoint a plus.
- Skilled at writing reports, procedures and/or work instructions
in simple English.
- Skilled at creating pivot-tables and summarizing data in
- Ability to read blue prints. Working knowledge of GD&T a
- Ability to prioritize work to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to manage own time and collaborate with
- Ability to collect data, analyze data, establish facts and draw
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
- May need to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and may
occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds (with team
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Eligible for Overtime (OT rate = Hourly Pay X 1.5)
- Opportunity for a one-time retention bonus after a set number
of completed regular work hoursBenefits:
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability: Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment,
Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan (3% company match)About us: A Silicon
Valley leader in manufacturing and assemblies, Calmax Technology,
Inc. manufactures precision machined parts and provides turnkey
assembly to Fortune 500 customers across technology, automotive,
aerospace, semiconductor, and medical industries. We are based in
Santa Clara, CA with locations in Tualatin, OR. Calmax is ISO –
9001 certified.Additional Information: Please reach out to
email@example.com if you have any questions about the
position, job listing, or application process.
Keywords: Calmax Technology, Santa Clara , Quality Technician, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!