Assembly Technician II - Front End Nights (FEN)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 16, 2022
- - -Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc. strives to offer a healthy work
environment that promotes individual responsibility and growth, a
collaborative spirit, and an atmosphere that encourages learning,
professional development and achievement. -We search for the most
talented and qualified people for both external and internal
opportunities. At Fujifilm, performance, development and
accountability are the standards to which the company and its
people strive toward. And to support its employees, we offer
programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life
balance, which increase employee satisfaction and overall personal
well-being. -Fujifilm is committed to offering a comprehensive and
flexible benefit program to meet the needs of employees and their
families. This flexible approach allows employees to create a
program that fits their lives. - -At Fujifilm, INNOVATION -and
-PEOPLE matter. -FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer
-EO-employer-M/F/Vets/Disabled -ATTN Staffing Services: -We do not
accept unsolicited resumes.#nocbPerforms specific back-end
semiconductor manufacturing functions in the production of
semiconductor devices. Operates various equipment in performing
functions such as wafer scribe and break, die sort, die attach,
lead bonding and seal, test, or mark and pack. Responsible for
fulfilling predetermined departmental quality, safety, quantity and
teamwork requirements. Technician may participate in safety forums,
Emergency Response Teams and station improvement teams. -Compressed
Work Week-Front End Nights- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every
other Wednesday. - 5:30 pm- 6:00 am - -
- SKILL: Applies acquired job skills and company policies and
procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on assignments that are semiroutine in
nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from
- SUPERVISION: Normally follows established procedures on routine
work; requires instructions only on new assignments.
- EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 2 years of
related experience. -ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: -
- Performs assembly of electro-mechanical and other
- Reads and interprets written blue prints, rough schematics,
circuit diagrams, etc. for the purpose of product assembly.
- May also perform training of peers and limited process and
operational improvement. -
- Operates automatic and semiautomatic assembly equipment.
- Identify and select components to be integrated into
subassembly and assembly units.
- Must be able to collect, record, analyze and discuss data
captured during production
- Must learn to read and understand the company metrics posted in
- Must understand and know how to use timesheets and charge time
to the correct account
- May also perform limited training of peers. -
- May be required to collect operating and process data. -
- Responsible for fulfilling predetermined departmental quality,
safety, quantity and teamwork requirements.
- May participate in safety forums, Emergency Response Teams and
station improvement teams.
- Discusses technical problems encountered with supervisor or
- Works from formal and informal written/verbal instructions,
specifications, technical manuals and engineering sketches.
- Works closely with engineers and senior technicians.
- Trained in proper handling of chemicals and if a member of ERT
(Emergency Response Team) hazardous waste and HAZWPOER. -
-QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High school degree or equivalent and 1-2 years of related
- Basic computer skills including the use of standard office
software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team, as
well as individually.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be a fast-learner.
- Must be able to be trained in proper handling of chemicals and
hazardous waste. -DESIRED:
- Associate's degree or higher.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Standing or walking over two-thirds of the time.
- Perform manual processing of wafers using chemicals to clean
and etch wafers requiring frequent use of arm and wrist
- May be required to use microscopes for long periods of time.
-WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Works in wafer fabrication and clean room environment,
requiring clean room gowning (smock, hood, gloves, booties,
- Exposure to moderate noise levels.
- Exposure to stored energy hazards (electricity, compressed
- May be required to use microscopes for extended periods of
- Exposure to chemicals needed for processing wafers- such as
alcohol, acetone, acids, solvents and photo resist.
- Works in a facility that houses hazardous chemicals.OTHER:
- May be assigned other duties.
- Each employee's primary objective is to assure that the
quality, delivery and cost controls within his/her control meet or
exceed all of our internal and external customers'
- Each employee is required to abide by the Employee Handbook and
the rules and regulations explained and provided at each
orientation and training session. Special attention must be given
to the safety aspects of these documents.
Keywords: FUJIFILM, Santa Clara , Assembly Technician II - Front End Nights (FEN), Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!