Company: Amick Brown, LLC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced LOGISTICS ANALYST 1 for
our direct client.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- At our client, we believe that minimally invasive care is
- Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the
potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
- Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that
makes us unique.
- As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been
expanding our innovations through technology to help make a
difference in the world.
- For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help
solve some of healthcare's complex challenges.
- We believe a great idea can come from anywhere-inclusion and
mutual respect are vital to our culture.
- We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to
learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to
help us think in new ways.
- We actively invest in our team members to support their
long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and
strive to achieve their highest potential.
- Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global
community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
- Together, let's help to advance the world of minimally invasive
Primary Function of Position
- To receive, process, and reconcile all field and vendor returns
into the Service Depot.
- Proactively monitor and expedite the movement of material
through the receiving process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process, disposition, and track related returns
- Receive all field returns
- Process specific returns requiring
sterilization/decontamination to ensure safe handling.
- Process all items returned from repair service providers into
appropriate inventory locations
- Receipt of repairable items to and from external service
- Manage discrepant returns to enable RMA processing
- Communicate with customer service regarding aging
- Control of returns material storage within RMA Receiving
- Store and dispose of dispositioned instruments/accessories and
- Dispose bio-hazardous material post sterilization as required
and maintain the necessary documentation for disposal.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while handling potentially
- Selects & operates specialized cleaning equipment.
- Selects appropriate method of sterilization.
- Follows manufacturer recommendations for use of cleaning
- Report all malfunctioning equipment to appropriate
- Always keep inventory of supplies and ensure a healthy stock of
- Document and maintain complaint reporting checklists
- Identify and communicate gaps in RMA process
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), Department Operating Procedures (DOPs), and work
- Perform other projects or duties that may be assigned
- Coordinate transfer of materials to appropriate facilities for
further RMA processing and/or repair
- Assist FA team on regulatory requirements in resolving
"Reportable I/A" events and "Recalled" instruments.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Clearly understands problems, areas of risk, and areas for
improvement within work unit, including the processes and
- Process purchase orders to support production and service
- Identify opportunities and obstacles and take appropriate
necessary action to address.
- Demonstrate responsibility in adhering to posted work
- Education and/or Experience: Minimum High school diploma and AA
or equivalent Minimum of AA or college degree preferred; 1 to 3
years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting,
bending, lifting, climbing ladders) is required.
- Understanding of ERP Business Information Systems (e.g. SAP,
Neptune, CRM, Agile)
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite of
- Strong verbal and written skills required to effectively
communicate with Team members and internal customers.
- Acute attention to detail; excellent organizational
- Be a motivated self-starter and to learn quickly and apply new
- Demonstrate the composure required to perform effectively under
- Possess good problem solving and decision making
- Embrace change, be effective in the face of ambiguity, and
modify behavior when appropriate to achieve organizational
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company
specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security,
Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The
company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon,
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick
Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
Keywords: Amick Brown, LLC, Santa Clara , Logistics Analyst, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!