Company: Palo Alto Networks
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Palo Alto Networks -, everything starts and ends with our
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital
way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more
secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish -
but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a
company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the
way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as
committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work
to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We're changing the nature of
work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we've
rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at
Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual
employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered
to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE: PANW), is headquartered in Santa
Clara, California. In this newly created opportunity, we are
looking for an extraordinary GSOC Intel Analyst, with a passion for
protecting corporate assets, including people, property, and
information. You will build and lead a program to deliver
international programs, products, and services related to the
Safety & Security business function. Reporting to the GSOC Intel
Supervisor, you will work closely with Finance, IT, HR,
Engineering, Sales, and the Real Estate & Facilities team. We are
seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but
collaboratively in a collegial team environment within a fast-paced
and dynamic company.
- Creativity counts! Work with senior leadership - and ultimately
every employee - to translate company culture, values, and
strategies into practical application for safety and security. We
don't want static "standards", but we do want to clearly articulate
certain principles and guidelines, as well as a
continuously-evolving collection of best practices.
- Analyze and process all source information to produce
intelligence reports, presentations, travel briefs, and security
assessments that provide Intel with Site Security, Intelligence,
Protective Intelligence, Travel Security, and Global Issue
- Monitor, identify, and analyze, worldwide internal and external
threats against Palo Alto Networks assets and people utilizing
open-source information and social media monitoring.
- Create written country/locale assessments, scenario analyses,
and risk trend assessments to protect Palo Alto Networks operations
- Provide travel security monitoring and assistance to Palo Alto
Networks' global workforce.
- Monitor trends, develop recommendations and advise Regional
Security Managers and Palo Alto Networks leadership on emerging
global issues that could impact Palo Alto Networks business.
- Partner with Travel and HR to effectively manage and/or
influence Travel safety and security programs.
- Partner effectively with key groups such as IT, Real Estate &
Facilities, Procurement, Finance, Legal, and HR. Maintain regular
communications with a variety of stakeholders, to ensure that all
concerned parties are well informed.
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor's degree required/Master's degree preferred - with
broad exposure to both security and safety-related requirements, as
well as strong business acumen skills.
- Experience of security analysis and risk assessments of
physical security or security operations and planning
- Proven ability to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing
raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a
finished comprehensive product
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and carry out
responsibilities with little or no supervision, at times under
adverse and stressful conditions
- Availability to work during off-hours / weekends if necessary,
for an extended period of time
- Understand and advise the company as it relates to matters of
compliance, efficiency and industry standards.
- Comfortable enough to constantly adapt to the terrain and
circumstances of a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of relevant products and vendors
- You are detail-oriented
- Superior language, written and oral, communication skills
- Dynamic and team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills,
business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic.
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage
numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
While Palo Alto Networks vigilantly protects the world against
cyber bad actors, the Palo Alto Networks Global Safety & Security
team works tirelessly in the background to see that our buildings,
assets and people are always safe and secure, both domestically and
overseas. Even in some of the world's hotspots, our employees know
there are people with a plan watching out for them and their
We're trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: We can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to
meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning,
location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect
of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it
FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual
choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all
qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance
or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be
vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer
has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks, Santa Clara , GSOC Analyst, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!