IT Technician, Seasonal
Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 7, 2023
Overview:Earn $24.00/hr. - -Joining our California's Great
America team means you'll be responsible for providing computer
and/or network support for the Park. - -You'll also---
- Input data into computer
- Process user requests for reports and answers questions from
- Install , supports, and upgrades computer hardware and
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems
- Assist with network administration
- Assist with troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Have additional opportunities to learn and expand your
knowledge -Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid Training!
- FREE Uniforms!
- FREE Admission to California's Great America and other Cedar
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 20% discounts on Merchandise!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
-Responsibilities:Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting
properties, so come join our world class team in Santa Clara at
California's Great America. California's Great America is the top
destination for thrill-seekers and families alike and premiere
entertainment with 100+ acres of FUN. We want YOU to join us in
making people happy! -As a member of our team, you'll---
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and
helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.Gain
skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Availability to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about California's
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , IT Technician, Seasonal, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...