Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Title: Senior Electrical Engineer - Electronic Product
Location: Santa Clara, CA (On-site)
Required Skills: (Medical domain is a must)
- The primary job will be to support customer for their
Electronic Product Engineering Activities and act as an
Onsite-offshore co-Ordinator. The candidate shall also be
self-driven to learn and adapt to new technologies & methodologies
as the industry needs.
- Domain Specific Skills
o Experience in Medical Instrumentation & Laboratory Product Design
- Bachelor of Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation/Communications
- Years of Experience [ Relevant] : 10 to 15 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design & Development of embedded electronics devices and
- Collaborating with firmware, mechanical, testing and production
- Resolving EMC/EMI issues and ensure timely release of
- Analyze the System Level Requirements and create an
- Root cause analysis of Field return devices.
- Analyze Reliability issues and implement design changes and
perform board level testing.
- Board and system level Verification and Validation.
- Review the Technical artifacts generated by customer as well as
- Pre compliance testing (EMC/EMI).
- Offshore co-ordination and Customer Engagement.
Design Experience Required
- Complete Hardware design lifecycle including compliance testing
- Design and development of Analog, Digital circuits.
- Discrete circuits building with OPAMP, Mosfet, Transistors,
Client, DAC, Isolators, High side load switches.
- Microcontrollers, FPGA, DDR4, DDR3 SDRAM, SRAM, Flash Memory
- High-speed designs USB, I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, RS422/485
- MTBF, DFMEA.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing / prototyping process.
- Schematic Design and PCB Layout review.
- Technical Documentation and V&V report generation.
- Knowledge in Regulatory Standards, EMI/EMC/ENV/UL/Reliability
- Knowledge in Medical device Product Standards- IEC60601-1,
Medical device Product development lifecycle process &
- Proficient in safely using most of the lab equipment used for
electronic product development: Oscilloscopes, Logic analyzer,
electronic loads, signal generators etc.
- OrCAD Capture ( Circuit design Schematics)
- Siemens (Mentor Graphics) PADS Layout
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Santa Clara , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...