Sales Operations Analyst
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our
organization. As a key member of the OEM and Strategic Partners'
Sales Operations organization, you will work closely engaged in
supporting NVIDIA's major OEM and strategic customers. You will be
playing a role with impact in many areas including customer
interface, sales forecasting, supply and demand optimization,
customer relationship management, and aligning customer
expectations with company goals.What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for all aspects of strategy creation and
implementation, forecasting, sales account management, training,
and education to strategic customers.
- Partner with sales leaders to define, set up, and
operationalize key processes, including Sales Forecasting, Sales
Reporting, and Analytics, and Operations.
- Assist account management teams through full sales cycles with
activities including the quote, special pricing, and deal tracking,
rebate, EOL terms, and revenue management.
- Work with various NVIDIA internal partners (Operations,
Finance, Credit, Sales Management, and Product Group) to drive
continuity of supply and process improvement.
- Implement and help to standardize business reporting for
strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Implement and maintain metrics of customer forecast and
fulfillment including historical data analysis, waterfall analysis,
trending analysis, etc.
- Participate in the development of regional Sales Operations
processes to streamline workflows.
- Take the lead in performing daily sales administration and
operations tasks including forecast management, customer demand
fulfillment, leading customer level supply commitment, coordinating
NPI, EOL, VMI hub supply, etc.What we need to see:
- 8+ years of Sales Operations experience with Tier One OEMs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong revenue reporting and sales/financial analytical
- Strong consultative and project management skills.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of critical
- Ability to work efficiently in a sophisticated high-tech
- Knowledge of the Semiconductor industry and experience in
supply chain management.
- High energy and positive problem-solving demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and strong organization skills.
Proactive, creative, flexible, and use good judgment to accomplish
tasks on schedule with minimal direction and supervision.NVIDIA is
widely considered to be one of the technology world's most
desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and
hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative
and autonomous, we want to hear from you!NVIDIA is committed to
fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current
and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our
hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: NVIDIA Corporation, Santa Clara , Sales Operations Analyst, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...