Company: Applied Materials
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Review and understand internal metrics/KPIs and how daily tasks
impact these metrics.
- Follow and adhere to established business processes. Identify
opportunities for process improvements which result in increased
service level performance and/or minimize costs.
- Support compliance and control to Quality standards by adhering
to documented work instructions and QMS operating
- Perform warehouse receiving/shipping/returns as
- Arrange domestic shipments to ensure down order deliveries
achieve target goals.
- Prevent and clean up excess material regularly, and transfer
stock as required.
- Assists in preparation of files for import/export documents
such as customs declarations, (SLI) shippers letter of instruction,
SED (shipper's export declaration), IC (import certificate), etc.
required for the lawful completion of import/export activities.
Assists in ensuring that commercial and sales invoices are accurate
in accordance with physical shipment and customer's SLI,
quantities, value of goods, country of origin, and other regulatory
requirements. Assists in administration of efficient and economical
movement of goods in compliance with relevant local, country and
international customs laws and processes.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and
procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through
education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes
information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized
procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and
checks for understanding
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a
number of factors including location and level and will vary
depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and
experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package,
candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as
participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Santa Clara , Logistics Operations, Professions , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!