Sales Business Analyst
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Russell Tobin & Associates is seeking a -Sales Business Analyst
-to work at a Fortune 500 Global Tech Company! Position is a
5-month contract role that could go permanent for the right
candidate.Job Title: -Business AnalystPay: $48.74/hrLocation:
- Perform business requirements gathering and analysis:
documenting current state and desired/future state business
processes, outlining impact and opportunities and ensuring
solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, identify
areas for improvement, and work collaboratively and
cross-functionally to develop and implement solutions.
- Manage projects and monitor progress by tracking activity,
resolving problems, recommending actions and providing status
updates, serving as a liaison between stakeholders, internal
partners and users.
- Work cross-functionally with Partner Operations, Partner Sales
Operations, Partner Programs and other Channel & Sales support
teams to drive alignment and optimize end-to-end processes.
- Actively participate in regular sprint planning and backlog
grooming activities, including working with stakeholders to
understand and develop user stories/business requirements.
- Provide a combination of functional and business expertise to
our IT partners to assist with the implementation of system changes
- Contribute to the definition of user acceptance test scenarios
and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during sprints and
- Engage with Partner & Sales Enablement to support communication
and training efforts related to new features, enhancements and best
- Participate in special projects and other duties as
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Alliances & Channels, Sales
or Business Operations.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst or similar role working with
Sales and Channel tools including Partner Portal, PRM, CRM,
Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM), Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ),
Forecasting & supporting back-office applications, preferably in a
- Comfort with learning new technology. Experience with Microsoft
suite of products, including Dynamics CRM, is strongly
- Experience writing detailed user stories, collaborating with
business system analysts and developers and working with
stakeholders to deliver enhancements through an agile sprint
- Exceptional critical thinking skills: using logic and reasoning
to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Experience engaging with all levels of the Enterprise with the
ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively to
determine acceptable solutions.
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organization
skills and can adjust to changing demands to prioritize among
multiple deliverables and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal skills, interpersonal, and
problem-solving skills with tenacious follow-through.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative and
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships and the
experience collaborating with and supporting geographically
dispersed users.Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options
to our employees after 60 days on assignment.#CB
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates, Santa Clara , Sales Business Analyst, Sales , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!