Company: Ozen Engineering, Inc. - Ansys Elite Channel Partn
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 21, 2022
We are a rapidly growing technology company always looking to
find outstanding team members. Ozen Engineering is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, and we require new employees to
furnish information that shows they are legally eligible for
employment.OZEN ENGINEERING, INC. - ANSYS CERTIFIED ELITE CHANNEL
PARTNEROzen Engineering, Inc. is the Ansys distributor for
California, Oregon and Nevada. We sell Ansys software and provide
training, technical support, and engineering consulting services.
Ozen Engineering is a partner in helping clients successfully solve
simulation problems, with on demand tech support only a phone call
away. Our award-winning team of experts will provide you with
breadth, depth, and ease of use for Ansys simulation
software.SUMMARYThe Sales Representative will increase new and
existing business by adapting Ansys engineering simulation products
and solutions into customers' engineering environments and product
development processes. The Sales Representative is responsible for
driving sales from initial contact to close within an assigned
geographical territory, and/or specified named accounts. Work will
be done primarily via phone and web-based meetings out of an Ansys
office. A successful Sales Representative will develop their sales
skills by learning the Ansys sales process and the Ansys solutions.
They will showcase this development by implementing said processes
and solutions based on the needs of their target customers,
resulting in an increase in business.The territory for this role
would be San Francisco and the geographies North of San Fran.
- Accountable to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales
targets as well as intermediate sales forecasts---.
- Prospect into new and existing accounts via telephone and with
the use of online sales platforms.
- Contribute to an effective low touch renewal by collaborating
with Account Managers to help them to maximize the targeted
account's revenue through the renewal of existing business.
- Develop sales skills, by learning the Ansys Sales Fundamentals,
Ansys solutions, and selling individual solutions based on the
needs of their target customers
- Develop and manage pipeline and advance sales opportunities
through the sales process from contact to close---.
- Perform product sales presentations on Ansys engineering
simulation software solutions, provide quotations, negotiate deals,
obtain purchase orders, and contracts---.
- Conduct company / market / industry research, identify key
stakeholders, understand decision processes, and establish decision
criteria within target companies---.
- Share relevant case studies and solution ROI metrics and use
Ansys Sales Fundamentals to persuade key stakeholders to change /
transform engineering design processes by implementing a
- Regular and disciplined CRM usage regarding pipeline, sales
forecast, and opportunity / account / contact management---.
- Serve as a resource to Ansys channel partners within a
designated territory by assisting with the sales process related to
new and existing accounts, up to and including opportunity
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor's degree in
technical, engineering, business or related field with experience
demonstrated success in technical sales positions.
- Technical Aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ---
- Strong work ethic, and motivated to work in a high performing,
results oriented environment---.
- Travel: 5 - 25%PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree + 1 year of sales or simulation work
- Ability to gain and utilize the understanding of both
engineering and physics applications---.
- Aptitude to stay up to date on emerging technologies,
engineering techniques and product development trends---.
- Internal drive and motivation to meet established goals related
to activity levels---.Feel free to email me at any time and tell me
why I should hire you! my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Ozen Engineering, Inc. - Ansys Elite Channel Partn, Santa Clara , Sales Executive, Sales , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!