Sales Program Manager
Company: INFICON, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Company Overview INFICON is a leading provider of innovative
instrumentation, critical sensor technologies, and Smart
Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 software solutions that enhance
productivity and quality of tools, processes, and complete
factories. These analysis, measurement and control products are
essential for gas leak detection in air conditioning/refrigeration
and automotive manufacturing. They are vital to equipment
manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of
semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel
displays, solar cells and industrial vacuum coating applications.
Other users of our vacuum-based processes include the life
sciences, research, aerospace, packaging, heat treatment, laser
cutting and many other industrial processes. We also leverage our
expertise in vacuum technology to provide unique, toxic chemical
analysis products for emergency response, security, and
environmental health and safety. Position Overview In this role you
have the opportunity to Organize, optimize and implement a world
class business approach and partnership with semiconductor
manufacturing equipment customers. These processes will be both
internal and external, with the key objective being to gain market
share of INFICON products (vacuum gauges, coatings, and advanced
sensors). Job Description and Responsibilities
- Under minimal supervision and using judgment and discretion,
supports the Semiconductor OEM Sales Team.
- Responsible for operational support of primarily VCP products
(75%), but also Semiconductor Sensors and Leak Detection within key
OEM customer business units.
- Assist with account activities which may include quotes,
purchase orders, forecasts, change notices, First Article
Inspections, inventory management systems, supplier surveys,
compliance training, quality, etc. including any request from the
Customer or Factory.
- Gain an expert understanding with and ability to work and train
in all customers' supplier portals.
- Collaborate internally and externally to resolve issues;
investigate and implement solutions for customer critical
- Maintain excellent relationships with Key Account contacts and
internal teams including Sales, Business Units, Planning,
Logistics, Finance, and other organizations.
- Collaborate to drive process improvement and efficiencies.
- Attend training sessions to keep informed of current marketing
and technology trends and product development.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including MS TEAMS
- Experience with SAP Preferred
- Strong Technical aptitude is Preferred
- Experience with CRM Sales Automation software preferred.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field
- 2-4 years technical experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience with customers supporting account maintenance,
metrics and growth
- Experience in vacuum gauges, coatings, and advanced sensors
- PMP Certification preferred but not required INFICON provides a
dynamic work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and
inclusion. Our employees experience on going green initiatives,
flexible work hours, and a variety of health and wellness programs.
INFICON's forward thinking approach offers countless opportunities
to design, support, and manufacture a diverse product portfolio
that expands globally. Our Lean and Agile work environment offers a
competitive salary, relocation assistance, a discretionary bonus
and generous employee benefits; major medical, dental, health,
vision, 401K, Open PTO, tuition reimbursement and more! Experience
- 2 - 3 years: Customer Facing Support Roll Education Required
- Associates or better in Business Administration or related
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Analytic/Problem Solving
- Business Knowledge
- Computer Skills
- Organizational SkillsEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: INFICON, Inc., Santa Clara , Sales Program Manager, Sales , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!