Inside Sales - Biopharma Market Specialist
Company: US00 Agilent Technologies Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Inside Sales - Biopharma Market Specialist page is loaded Inside
Sales - Biopharma Market Specialist Apply locations US-CA-Santa
Clara time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job
requisition id 4021347 Job DescriptionAgilent inspires and supports
discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life
science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with
instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise.
Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they
seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around
us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Sales? Watch the video"
- Responsible for selling company products/systems and services
to end-user customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts,
primarily through outbound and inbound telephone sales
- Acts as part of a sales team, and supports Field Sales
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory,
industry, accounts, or products.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the
company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an
existing installed base of customers.
- Responsible for closing the sale on systems and products or may
generate leads for Field sales staff.
- Carries team or individual quota.
- Interprets customer needs and proactively acts to understand
those needs and identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries;
actively creates business opportunities, referring more complex
leads to others to convert
- Determines and develops approaches to inside sales assignments
to achieve quota/ strategies
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions,
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or
- 4+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability
to work independently.
- With sales experience and proficiency preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Experience and comfort using digital selling tools
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills, with
a strong interest in interacting directly with customers via phone
- Requires general proficiency with Microsoft Office, systems and
procedures to accomplish job
- Experience with SAP CRM a plus
- PhD is a plusAgilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability or any other protected categories under all
applicable laws.Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at
all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal
characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital
status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual
orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status,
or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law,
ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on
these bases.Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity
in the workplace and strives to support candidates with
disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any
part of the application or interview process or have questions
about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com
or contact +1-262-754-5030.For more information about equal
employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices
for EEO below.Option to Work RemoteYesTravel Required10% of the
TimeScheduleSchedule:Full timeShiftDayDurationNo End DateJob
FunctionSales About Agilent We are global leader in laboratory
technologies for the life sciences, diagnostics, and applied
chemical markets, delivering insight and innovation that advance
the quality of life. Whatever the challenge, our One Agilent global
team is dedicated to delivering trusted answers to our customers'
critical questions in our collective quest to improve the world
around us. Learn more at Agilent.com What's it like to work at
Agilent in Sales? Watch the video Follow Agilent Careers on Social
Keywords: US00 Agilent Technologies Inc, Santa Clara , Inside Sales - Biopharma Market Specialist, Sales , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...