Company: UST Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Who We Are
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you'll create a boundless impact that transforms your career-and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at UST.com .
We are looking for a senior Hadoop developer who will be responsible for developing and coding Hadoop applications.
* Being a hadoop developer you will be responsible for developing and coding Hadoop applications.
* As a hadoop developer you will create applications to manage and maintain a company's big data.
Skills And Experience
What you need :
* Need Senior Hadoop developer with focus on BI on Hadoop.
* Should be able to demonstrate work experience in hive/Impala and Spark, pyspark.
* Strong spark hands on skill a must. Very Strong SQL skills.
* Working knowledge of Python, shell scripting and bash.
* Must have work experience in Hadoop as data warehouse/data lake implementations.
* Will be required to provide references and will be asked to demonstrate coding skills during interview.
What We Believe
We're proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we've been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
Keywords: UST Inc, Santa Clara , Hadoop Developer, Other , Santa Clara, California
here to apply!